Why choose Surrogacy Clinic in Cambodia?
Surrogacy in Cambodia is banned and you need to take the below-mentioned steps to proceed further with surrogacy.
Surrogacy may sound like a normal process to a few, but there are numerous couples around the world, which have been blessed with the ‘happiness of their lives’ with the help of surrogacy in the past few years. Although there have been instances where couples have still opted for an IVF treatment to fight their infertility issues, the low success rates in IVF treatments have brought them towards surrogacy in recent times.
Surrogacy point has been the most trusted Fertility treatment and Third-party Reproductive healthcare consultant providing specialized services in international IVF, egg donations, and surrogacy arrangements.
How to Proceed Further?
As the Surrogacy bill in Cambodia tells that surrogacy is illegal here, there’s no such need to worry about those conditions. Each problem has a solution and we the Surrogacy Point team worked on finding that for you. There are few simple steps that you have to take to proceed further in such a situation as we know surrogacy isn’t a regionally-based need and everyone can dream of a baby irrespective of the place. So we understand the emotions and try to support each and every individual from any place to get their dream come true as we also don’t look at Surrogacy from a business perspective and always think about bringing it forward to the service of mankind. For us, surrogacy will always be a man-made wonder which has helped in transforming numerous lives over the years and made them meet the most awaited happiness of their entire lives.
- Request a Free Consultation: You just need to fill the surrogacy point with the minor details of yours to get us to reach you at your sources including your name, contact details, email id, and a message for us like the time you want to be contacted or anything.
- Discuss with Surrogacy Point: Now the problem that you are facing and the situations you are in can be discussed thoroughly. You can discuss your medical problem or the issue you are facing with the fertility of a child, our Surrogacy Experts will get into the nerve of your problem to provide an appropriate solution for you.
- Get the Best Options: Now as the law says that you can’t pursue a surrogacy agency in cambodia, our experts will give you the best line of alternative options available for you while tallying it with your requirements be it budget, nearest location, or anything you want to ask for.
- Picking the One with Matching Requirements: Out of all the given alternate options you can match the options with your requirements and pick the one so that we can prepare the best plan for you to meet the requirements and providing the best services.
- Plans Travel to Chosen Place: After you pick the place and ready to go with our services, we ensure each and every requirement for your travel including all the legal formalities and documents required to travel safely to the specified place.
- Entering into Surrogacy Legalities: We’ll cover your terms and condition needed to be fulfilled in the opted country and all the other legalities ensuring the right of the baby to be given to the intended parents and that the surrogate mother will carry the baby until the birth only.
- Surrogacy Process: Final and the most essential part of proceedings will be the whole process of surrogacy where each and every step taken with the proper care to ensure a safe and healthy process. You can also check our surrogacy process that how we follow our steps and the quality of service we pledge to give to our customers.
Cambodian Laws regarding surrogacy
surrogacy Law In Cambodia is banned as per the advisory released by the ministry of health & justice on November 2016 and all of the medical agencies and government authorities have been stated to follow the same guidelines with all the dedication. Although the statement exempts all the ART and infertility treatments from the verdict, surrogacy has been completely prohibited in the same process.
What are the alternatives for surrogacy center in Cambodia?
If you are a couple who is looking for a trusted and affordable surrogacy program in Cambodia, you may need to look forward to other countries like Kenya and Ukraine which have favorable policies and medical facilities in the country to facilitate the surrogacy programs in the best manner possible.
Surrogacy in Kenya: Kenya has emerged as an attractive surrogacy hub for a lot of International parents due to its cheaper costs and advanced medical facilities. If we talk about the cost of “self eggs or Caucasian / African Donor Surrogacy program”, it would come around between $35,000 to $ 40,000. Moreover, if you can’t visit the country due to any given reason, you can also come along with an option of sending frozen sperms or embryos prior to your visit. Apart from that, Kenya also offers a Multiple Embryo Transfer Guaranteed Surrogacy program in Kenya.
Surrogacy in Ukraine: Ukraine comes as one of the fewest countries around the world where surrogacy is fully permissible along with the use of ART services and even egg donation options. Article 123 of the Family Code of Ukraine states that the future child born out of assisted reproductive technologies would belong to the Intended Parents and the baby’s birth certificate would be mentioning their name as well. On the other side, the overall cost of surrogacy with Caucasian ED is around $42,000 and only married “heterosexual” couples are allowed to pursue surrogacy in the country.
Why Surrogacy point is the best for your surrogacy dreams?
It doesn’t really matter whether you are looking for a surrogacy program in countries like Cambodia, Kenya, or Ukraine; we at Surrogacy point are always there for you to bring on the best of surrogacy, IVF, and egg donor programs for your specific need. To ensure the same goes in a smooth manner, we have partnered with some of the best IVF clinics and surrogacy agencies within these countries. So relax and simply call our customer support team today for a free consultation!